The Happy List Vol. 3
Hey, happy kids! It's been a while since I last posted my happy list blog series and it feels great writing an entry for this. It means that good things are coming my way that I can't myself not to write them down. Some are small and some are big happenings that can really change my life in an instant.
- Getting lots of emails for blog collaboration and the feeling is so overwhelming!
- Finally, I am going to have that vacation of my life since I will resign this November for me to spend quality time with my family in the province.
- The mere fact that I don't have to work during my birthday, Christmas and New Year is such an awesome thing that will happen to me after two years of working my ass off.
- The holiday I have been craving for.
- Leaving my day job is the saddest thing that will happen in my life this 2014 but I am also excited for what's to come by 2015. #GoodRiddance
- Making peace with enemies at the workplace is very nice and being reunited with long time friends.
- Munching some belgian goodies!
- SlakkenGel Gel D'escargot is making my face look good. Vanity strikes as my mom gave me this facial gel that works like a moisturizer that is made up of snail serum. Gross but it makes my face pores smaller. I like it!
- The thought of finishing my 30-days render at work and going directly to different places with mom and little sister. Oh, I miss them so so much!
- Blogspot's scheduled post feature is the bomb! I can party all weekend and go to gym after work without thinking of what to write because my articles are already scheduled to be posted on a specific day! My alexa ranking is also getting better!!!
- New series of ANTM and American Horror Story: Freak Show is what make my week complete!
- DECEMBER is DEEJEMBER!. I don't hate November but please, hurry up!