Life Lately Vol. 12
It's been a while since I last posted my Life Lately series because there are so many things happening now. Good and bad but it's balance and I am sure I can make it. I just kept on thinking about someone's mantra in life. "If it is not good, then it's not the end"-- or something like that.
Random things happening lately:
- I just hate goodbyes. One of my closest friends moved out last week and had his farewell party at Market, Market! We just had couple of beers and talked about random stuff. Sad part is, 3 or more of my friends are also leaving at the end of the month. Should I leave too?
- I envy those people who are not afraid to leave and start something with their lives. I wish I could also do that without thinking of so many "what if's" in my life. Chasing dreams is ideal but then again, there are tons of things to consider.
- Corporate life is so boring. I want to leave and never get back! Had the taste of the real hot seat in stepping up the corporate ladder and I am telling you, you will hate the people on top of the chain! I hate the more than ever.
- Been receiving too much rejections lately and I think I will never get used to it. It sucks! Spell D-E-M-O-T-I-V-A-T-E-D.
- On a lighter note, the virtual world is too good to me. Been receiving lots of blog collaboration requests from different PR peeps. #OnDemand
- Feeling really happy with friends. Thanks for cheering me up especially last week after my awful barbaric interview with the bosses. Corporate ladder is really an awful way to take.
- Been considering working online 24/7 at the age of 25. Without Big horrible Bosses and demanding clients. I am going to be 23 this December so I still have 2 more years to contemplate about my life and what I really want to do.
- Suffered from hyperacidity for one straight week! Said goodbye to coffee, soda and spicy food.
- Been thinking about getting my nose done @ 25 as well. But also thinking of having my Eurotrip2016 or 2017.
- Four days to go and I will see my Mom and little sister fresh from Belgium. Mom bought me a pair of roller-blades. LMAO She still thinks I am her little son who likes walking at the park and eating ice cream. So sweet of her.
How about you? How's life lately?