iPhone 6 Full Specs, Price and Review
The launch of the ever so famous iPhone 6 will be this month so everyone in the US and also in the Philippines are going crazy and definitely cannot wait for them to try it. Just a disclaimer, I am not 100% sure about the exact details about the launch and all the information in this blog entry came from other iPhone 6 fanatics as well.
According to GSM arena, iPhone 6 will also be popular as iPhone Air and here the their unofficial observations about the specs of the said equipment.
iPhone 6 Specs
- 4.70 inches and 5.5 inches (~416 ppi pixel density)
- 960 x 1704 pixels
- iOS 8 OS
- Apple A8 Chipset
- Dual-core 2 GHz CPU
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 137.5 x 67 x 7 mm (5.41 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
- 500 dpi pixel density fingerprint sensor (Touch ID)
- Shatter proof sapphire crystal glass, oleophobic coating
- Water resistant
- 3.5mm jack
- 16/32/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- v2.0 USB
- HTML (Safari)
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – all models
- CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G Network – HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network/LTE- all models
- Colors: Space Gray, White/Silver, Gold
- Non-removable Li-Po 1810 mAh battery (6.91 Wh)
- 113 g (3.99 oz) weight
Additional and/or Unique Features
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- AirDrop file sharing
- Commands and dictation
- iCloud cloud service
- iCloud Keychain
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- iBooks PDF reader
- Audio/video player/editor
- Document viewer/editor
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Predictive text input
Brilliant iPhone 6 size comparison by MacRumors, although it is also unofficial since we don't have the exact device yet. You know, Apple is very conservative with such information. As you can seem the trend of the size is getting bigger but at the same time, getting thinner and thinner.
So are you not excited yet? I am not an apple user but I am also excited for the launch as it shows another awesome new things in the face of mobile phones!
The said release will be on September 9, 2014 in Cupertino, California USA.
We don't have the exact price in peso here in the Philippines but top telco's are accepting early reservations already so if you have an existing plan or planning to have one, better go to your trusted telco now. Expect it to be more expensive, we are in the Philippines, y'know!